On 02/01/2013 09:47 PM, Remy Maucherat wrote:
On Fri, 2012-12-14 at 17:26 +0000, Mark Thomas wrote:
One issue I'm wondering about is the build system. After all that time,
I've starting using Maven instead of Ant (unbelievable, I know ...), and
while I am fine continuing using existing Ant build systems, I find
adding ones to newer components quite useless.

It shouldn't be too hard to add another JAR to the existing Ant build.
Once the code is in place, I'm happy to take a look.

I have ported it to trunk, where it builds as
lib/catalina-storeconfig.jar. Should I commit it ?

Yes please.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic