Hi folks,
while playing around with tyrus and tomcat implementation of websocket I
spotted a difference in the way sendBinary is actually implemented. In
short: tyrus uses bytebuffer.array(), hence there is no change in buffer's
position while we end with channel write operation that does this. Neither
the spec nor the javadoc detail that but the result is that one application
can run perfectly on one of the implementations and could cause problem on
the other. Shall we contact the EG for clarification on this matter?
Opinions?

cheers
niki