Hi,

2013/9/18 Violeta Georgieva <miles...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I will tag 7.0.43 later today.
> If you need to put something in this version please reply here.

I tried to reproduce the issue [1] with Tomcat 7.0.43 tag.
There are only the warnings below and Tomcat starts. (catalina.bat run
-security)

Sep 19, 2013 1:06:07 PM org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
readConfiguration
WARNING: Reading logging.properties is not permitted in some context. See
"per context logging" in the default catalina.policy file.
Sep 19, 2013 1:06:07 PM org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
readConfiguration
WARNING: Original error was: access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission
java.util.logging.LogManager.debug read)

OS: Windows 7 x64
Java: jdk1.6.0_45

I can see that Mark back-ported the fix for [1] in Tomcat 7 trunk.
Testing with that fix the warnings disappeared and Tomcat starts.

What should I do? Issue new tag 7.0.44?

Thanks
Violeta

[1] http://marc.info/?l=tomcat-dev&m=137953380708696&w=2