I already explained how t8 loader and WebResource breaks libs based on std
URLClassLoader

Here is the class in xbean
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/xbean/trunk/xbean-finder/src/main/java/org/apache/xbean/finder/ClassLoaders.java

I know we can workaround it but then we miss classes in the loader (was the
reason to use getURLs). Another thing is getURLs is insanely fast compared
to the other algorithm.

Here is the xbean case but a lot of libs do it cause that's the only real
way to find urls from loaders.

Another thing is jar:war urls will totally break common scanners (all since
it was not existing, isnt it?). So tomee, spring, owb, weld, ... will be
broken.

Finally getURLs still say it respects addURL which doesnt look right (sadly)