Konstantin,

On 26.9.2013 15:00, Konstantin Preißer wrote:
I have fixed 1) and 2) in trunk and tc7.0.x.

Thank you.

When looking at 3) and browsing in SVN history, it seems there never was such a HTML
page that contains the source for servletToJsp.java. However, as I'm working on
improving the HTML markup, I'm looking if we can get rid of those static HTML pages
that duplicate the source code of other files (with adding syntax highlighting using
legacy <font> elements etc.), and use a programmatic solution to generate
source code with syntax highlighting instead.

Yes, it seems that jts.html wass added 26. may 2006, r410080, together with jsptoservlet.jsp, but servletToJsp.java.html was, and still is, missing.

ServletToJsp.java was commited so I guess that should be converted to .java.html, somehow.

-Ognjen