On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 5:39 PM, Christopher Schultz <
ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> Konstantin,
>
> On 10/7/13 10:24 AM, Konstantin Preißer wrote:

The SO_RCVBUF and SO_SNDBUF are system dependent socket options and
typically are in range of 8Kb up to 60Kb. Those are socket level options
though.

BTW I was able to reproduce the "hanging" problem described above. I
haven't looked deeper for now but it seems that both sockets are closed
cleanly after the "suspended" browser is resumed. Hence normal TCP close
sequence is initiated and normal two way FIN, ACK sequences are
communicated between the sockets.