On 18/10/2013 13:54, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 18/10/2013 12:48, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> When it goes wrong, the sequence is:
>> Read result [1]
>> Read result [48]
>> Read result [-20014]
>> 18-Oct-2013 12:23:25.298 SEVERE [http-apr-8443-exec-1]
>> websocket.drawboard.DrawboardEndpoint.onError onError:
>> java.io.IOException: Unexpected error [20,014] reading data from the
>> APR/native socket [364,180,784].
>
> I've dug in to what could trigger the 20014 error code. I've got as far
> as ssl_socket_recv() in native\src\sslnetwork.c
>
> There appear to be a number of ways that the code could end up returning
> 20014. The next step is to figure out which it is.

I've made some progress. I've captured a failure with Wireshark with an
SSL configuration that Wireshark can decrypt with the server's private
key (SSLProtocol="SSLv3", SSLCipherSuite="RC4-MD5") and it shows nothing
unusual until Tomcat initiates the close.

To progress I need to create a new tcnative with some debug info so I
guess I'll have to return to trying to get my local build environment
set up correctly.