Hi

You can find the generated screenshot thumbnail of all URL'S here :

http://www.fichedepersonnalite.com/bluga/

The check has be done on the original url list (the check wait 30 sec before the screenshot)
so there is the 404 in it , but not in the current PowerBy page

so let me now the rules i apply (or confirm)
i think that the better is :

- remove 404
- remove timeout && no screenshot (you were right, there is some timeout that get a screenshot today, like http://www.ubiquityhosting.com)
- remove duplicate, like *electricshopping.com * *electricshopping.ie*
- remove subpage optimisation, like http://www.voicent.com/call-center-software.php, http://www.voicent.com/ivr.php, http://www.voicent.com/autodialers.php and just let a link to voicent.com - remove 301/302 like http://www.cccp-project.org/Clan-Portal-JSP/tomcat.html , or empty page - remove some header ok 200 like *FarmDirectory.org = a goddady page*, or http://www.airsoftpx.com

I wait your confirm before starting.

Note: i think i will not explain each link removal. I think it's too evident with the tumbnail, no ?

PJ