On 04/30/2014 12:57 AM, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
Hi,

Does someone know which upd ports are used by the tribes tests?
I tried to allow 4000-4005 but that didn't help :-(

 From old e-mails in my mailbox I think so. (Some test error messages
mention port numbers). I have not looked into the code.

Maybe try running org.apache.catalina.tribes.TesterMulticast ?
It is mentioned in BUILDING.txt

Looking at souŠ³ce code and searching through log files of a full
Tomcat8 tests run with NIO connector, I can say the following.

4000-4005 are TCP ports

The only test that has UDP enabled is
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.TestGroupChannelStartStop
It uses "udpPort = 45543".

I was testing tomcat7 I have open 4000-4005 TCP and 45543 UDP that didn't help, I will test Tomcat8 later.

Of course removing the firewall helps ;-)

Cheers

Jean-Frederic