I've been looking at making Cookie parsing generally extensible rather
than the various Context options I just added to trunk. This patch is a
first draft:
http://people.apache.org/~markt/patches/2014-09-04-bug56394-tc8-v1.patch

I've had to make some API tweaks so I wanted to get some feedback before
I applied it to 8.0.x.

Assuming this general direction is acceptable, the next steps are:
- Move the various system properties to CookieProcessor options (i.e.
per Context options) with the system properties being used to change the
defaults.
- Plan on dropping the system properties in 9.0.x
- Complete the docs
- Reinstate the ability to set the charset for the Rfc6265CookieProcessor
- Plan on dropping Cookies in 9.0.x
- Plan on changing the default CookieProcessor to Rfc6265CookieProcessor
at some point in the 8.0.x lifetime
- Add the cookie generation code to the CookieProcessor

Feedback welcome,