On 24/09/2014 12:50, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> Now a signed Commons Daemon 1.0.15 release is available, I want to test
>> the new code signing service with the Tomcat build. I plan to tag 8.0.13
>> in the next 12 to 24 hours.
>
> - It may be worth signing Tomcat-native DLL as well
>
> It is not a stopper. It may be done later. Just reminding.

I wasn't going to since I wasn't aware of any scenarios where an OS
warning about it not being signed was presented.

If anyone has a use case where this file needs to be signed, then speak
up and we can look into getting it signed.

> - There was a request from Romain to extend API of StandardContext for
> sake of TomEE
>
> http://tomcat.markmail.org/thread/2q7sjbd56ycm4vix
> "adding an internal filter" on dev@

Having re-read that thread I'm not entirely clear what he is asking for.
A proposed patch would help.