> Konstantin,
>
> On 10/28/14 7:33 PM, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
>>>
>>> All,
>>>
>>> A few notes:
>>>
>>> 1. Some mirrors have not yet updated and still say 1.1.31 is the
>>> latest. To download 1.1.32, choose alternative mirrors until you find
>>> one that says 1.1.32.
>>
>> The binaries were published ~5 days ago (r6825). You should be very
>> lucky to find a mirror that does not have them.
>
> Many that I try are still out of date. As of right now:
> http://tomcat.apache.org/download-native.cgi?Preferred=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.carfab.com%2Fapachesoftware%2F
>
> http://tomcat.apache.org/download-native.cgi?Preferred=http%3A%2F%2Fsupergsego.com%2Fapache%2F
>
> More of them were outdated earlier today when I checked.  Not every
> mirror updates every hour...

They must update at least once a day. 1.1.32 will be on every mirror.

What you are seeing is a failure of the ASF's US www server to keep up
with web site updates (that box hosts a number of services and is
saturated in terms of IO hence the delays - infra are working on the
issue). Try tomcat.eu.apache.org and you'll see the right version.

Mark