> Hmm. I withdraw that veto. This change has no impact on the failing
> test. I need to investigate further. (It is odd though how we are now
> seeing a ServletException where there should be an ISE).
>
> If there are tests which contradict these fixes, they'll need to be fixed
IMO. I haven't run the TC testsuite yet with them, sorry.

Two of the changes should be rather logical though:
- getResponse should ISE after complete, but the listener onComplete call
should be part of that process
- the started flag being still true for MUST_COMPLETE is rather gratuitous,
but ...
- the javadoc says Throws: ServletException - if the given clazz fails to
be instantiated (so most exceptions should be wrapped)

Could 15 wait for next week ? I could have more edgy fixes on the way.

Rémy