> Hi,
>
> I want to start preparing Tomcat 7.0.57.
> If you would like to add something to this release please reply here.

I think it is OK to tag it.

I did run testsuite with the current sources for NIO and APR (1.1.32)
connectors using JDK 6u45 + 7u72 combo (32-bit, Win7) and all tests
passed  successfully.
I have not tested BIO.

It would be nice to backport some fixes from Tomcat 8, especially
Jasper issue 57136 but I think that would better be done after
tagging. (The Jasper fix will require a review as it is a bit
intrusive, and that will take some time).

BTW: Buildbot is green for trunk and tomcat7.
It is finally green for trunk after many failed builds.

I have not seen "success" mail for trunk. I suspect that it may be
stuck in delivery. The http://status.apache.org/ page says that there
is currently some problem with SMTP mail servers.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko