> Hi,
>
> I would like to update the coverity scan report.
> As the previous one was based on Tomcat 8 (back in the time it was trunk) I
> think to base the scan again on Tomcat 8.
>
> Wdyt?

+1

Two notes:

1) A project at coverity is linked to a GitHub repository.

Currently it is configured to use  https://github.com/apache/tomcat
but for Tomcat 8 one needs to use https://github.com/apache/tomcat80

It may be that the URL is only used for summary information to
describe the project. In that case it can be left as is.

If that URL is actually used for analysis, one would have to change
it.  (+1 for the change if it is needed).

2) Looking at "Upload a Project Build" form, it expects a tarball
created by "Coverity Scan Self-Build tool". I have never tried to
create one. YMMV.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko