> On 17/02/2015 21:02, ma...@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: markt
> > Date: Tue Feb 17 21:02:09 2015
> > New Revision: 1660498

> > Log:
> > Possible fix for occasional NIO2 CI failures. Without the sync it is
> possible for a write registration to get lost.
>
> I still see the error but less frequently. So I think this patch is a
> step in the right direction. The logs still indicate that a write
> registration is being lost somewhere so my plan is to continue the code
> review.
>
> I'm a bit puzzled as to why blocking is related to that. Anyway, last time
this failure occurred with the same symptom, this was caused by
SecureNio2Channel: r1586789. Since this wasn't changed during the
refactoring, I don't think it needs to be suspected this time though.

Following the NPE fix I made, there are signs of double closing of the
socket. I doubt this can be avoided simply with adding a null check.
17-Feb-2015 22:00:20.936 WARNING [https-nio2-127.0.0.1-auto-2-Acceptor-0]
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AbstractEndpoint.countDownConnection Incorrect
connection count, multiple socket.close called on the same socket.

Rémy