Progress is being made.

TestWsWebSocketContainer.testMaxMessageSize04() is fixed. I do want to
come back to exactly how/if flushing is performed on
ServletOutputStream.close() but I plan on parking that until the other
failures are fixed.

Next on my list is TestUpgrade.testMessagesBlocking(). I am seeing
failures on most runs on Linux and Windows (command line only - not
IDE). The symptom is that the connection to the client is closed before
the second message is received. I've tried - without success so far - to
reproduce this in a debugger.

I'll be working on this today.

On a related topic the Gump OpenSSL tests are still failing. They pass
when run directly from the command line on vmgump.a.o. I can't come up
with a better idea than adding some debugging to the tests.