On 14/04/2015 06:07, ma...@apache.org wrote:
> Author: markt
> Date: Tue Apr 14 11:07:41 2015
> New Revision: 1673408

> Log:
> Move SSLProtocols config to common property for JSSE and
> APR/native

My aim is to do this for all the SSL properties.

Where a property is only used by one implementation (e.g. sslProtocol),
it will be a NO-OP for the other implementation.

I suspect some of the mappings between JSSE and OpenSSL will be a little
trickier than this one was.

In an ideal world, I'd like the same configuration to work for either
connector. Of course, that assumes JKS keystores are not used.

The next steps I have in mind are:
- add the ability to create <SSLHostConfig> elements under a <Connector>
- add the ability to create <Alias> elements under a <SSLHostConfig>
- test SNI allows selection of SSLHostConfig
- expand SSLHostConfig to cover all the SSL attributes
- update the docs
- add SNI to APR/native