All,

I'm not particularly happy with the current error handling (based around
Http2Exception) and as I work my way through the spec in detail I am
coming across cases that are becoming increasingly difficult to handle
cleanly.

I think I have reached the point where a completely different approach
is needed. I am thinking along the lines of a ParseState object that
gets passed around and updated if things go wrong. I'm going to try this
approach over the next few days. If it works there is likely to be a
largish commit to switch to this new approach but I'll try and keep that
commit limited to changing the error handling.