No problem, that's part of the job and most of the time way important than
code itself.
Apologize if I broke something.

I did as quick as possible to get something and answer to Greg.
I wanted also to refactor templates with real header/footer, etc and get
something clean and structured for the mark down documentation.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis