Hello,

I have an ejb jar with a dao and a service layer. I like to write unit tests
using embedded openejb to test each layer independently within my ejb jar
project. So I thought a proper solution would be to include only the dao
related packages if I want to test the dao layer.
I am not able to set the properties
"openejb.deployments.package.include/exclude" correctly. When openejb boots
all enterprise java beans are deployed, also those I wanted to exclude.
Please see the attached sample project. I would appreciate any help.
Thanks!

a...@hotmail.com
bjenepo-test.zip
<http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/file/n4663881/bjenepo-test.zip>