Guys,

I plan to move the trunk to 1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.
The objective is to deliver a 1.6.0 maintenance release by the end of this
year.

In that release, there are small fixes:
- security issue fixed by Andy
- Rest undeploy/deploy issue

To name a few important ones.
I would like also to include the Tomcat 7.0.38 containing a painful bug
during shutdown.
During that time, we should also get official binaries from OpenJPA
community.

Any thoughts or objections?

Jean-Louis

2013/11/21 Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>

> Hi
>
> we are still in x.6.0-SNAPSHOT on trunk
>
> what do we decide for "+1" version? x.6.1-SNAPSHOT or 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT
> or 5.0.0-SNAPSHOT or sthg else?
>
> first is the "logical" one but means we still target JavaEE6,
> 2.0.0 is good for tomee but as said in another thread I'd like to
> align openejb and tomee
> 5.0.0 comes from this last point
>
> I propose to keep this thread up a bit if there is discussion and then
> maybe throw a vote.
>
> wdyt?
>
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> Twitter: @rmannibucau