OK, so I guess I just add the repo to the parent pom for now, but how do we release it then?

If we vote on TomEE, and then release the library and change the TomEE pom to point to the release then this would mean we have to vote again because technically it is a change to TomEE post vote - Seems like a catch 22 situation to me.

That's why I put the vote out on this library, because it needs to be stable 'before' we add it to TomEE, so that TomEE 'then' becomes stable.

Andy.