these threads can't run concurrently since one depend on the other actually.

I booked some time next week to work on it and I'll try to remove this
AsyncFinder which will now lead to more issues since we always have to
use it. Normally if correctly implemented it shouldn't cost a lot to
find implementations.

@David: if you stil lhave the use case where it was so long please
share it otherwise I'll start with a custom app.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau