Hi,

as we continue to investigate the XA Part we got something new with the
classic driver.

If you run a Installation with:

<Resource id="name" type="DataSource">
  JdbcDriver com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
  JdbcUrl jdbc:mysql://localhost/database?autoReconnect=true
  UserName XXXX
  Password YYYY
  JtaManaged true
</Resource>

the server will start to throw exceptions after 2-4 days like this.

WARN  Transaction - Unable to enlist XAResource
org.apache.openejb.resource.jdbc.managed.local.LocalXAResource@747f0739,
errorCode: 0
javax.transaction.xa.XAException: Count not turn off auto commit for a XA
transaction
        at
org.apache.openejb.resource.jdbc.managed.local.LocalXAResource.start(LocalXAResource.java:67)
~[openejb-core-4.7.0.jar:4.7.0]
Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: The last
packet successfully received from the server was 172.588.947 milliseconds
ago.  The last packet sent successfully to the server was 1$
Method) ~[na:1.8.0_20]
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Datenübergabe unterbrochen (broken
pipe)
~[na:1.8.0_20]
        at
java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:109)
~[na:1.8.0_20]
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:153)
~[na:1.8.0_20]
        at
java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:82)
~[na:1.8.0_20]
        at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:140)
~[na:1.8.0_20]
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.send(MysqlIO.java:3834)
~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.19.jar:na]
        ... 39 common frames omitted

Do you think this is also a bug or Else ?

Regards and keep up the great work,
Olli