Hi Romain,

Useful += 1

I think this json format works for most of the scenarios. However when it
comes to bulk insertion requirements (several 100s/1000s of records),
A much simple CSV like format will work better. So If the architecture is
so generalized that can be extended to support many formats, We may
implement the CSV format in the future.

WDYT?

Best Regards,
Chamil