Hi,

While investigating the test runs on my local system I figured that
there are some inconsistencies (I'm always customizing my local maven
repo).

MavenResolver derives the local repository like this:

  * "openejb.m2.home" fallback to ${user.home}/.m2/repository

whereas the TomEEMavenPluginRule doesn't know about the property
"openejb.m2.home" and simply assumes the widely used default
"${user.home}/.m2/repository". I fixed that on my personal branch and
it's not a heavy-weight issue as it's only test related and only comes
up with guys like me ;-)

But I figured that we probably should declare all supported properties
within a corresponding interface in openejb-core. So whenever someone
makes use of a property (like the m2-home) it's easier to scan for all
other occurences. Furthermore it would allow us to simplify the
documentation of these properties.

I would go on to do this but before I'm starting I would like to know if
there are any objections as it will affect a lot of code.

Nevertheless I think that the 2.0.0 Tomee release is good point in time
as users expect bigger changes here.

Best regards

Daniel Kasmeroglu