Hi guys,

just browsed the git workflow Andy wrote
(http://tomee.staging.apache.org/dev/source-code.html) and I have a
few question:
1) (more a surprise than anything else) we don't discuss it?
2) I find it overcomplicated - this develop branch thing. Today we are
not big enough to need it IMHO and we are agile enough to change when
we'll need this. It is great if we would like to rewrite the history
but we are open source and I think it is important to not do it.
3) if we really use it it means release preparation will take one
extra day - to not say a week - to merge properly from develop to
master but I don't see the gain
4) ds doesn't use it and project goes well so what do we expect? ->
https://deltaspike.apache.org/suggested-git-workflows.html

any inputs?

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau