HI ,
We had an application which runs in WebLogic . we are migrating it to TOMEE
.
While in Weblogic we use to bind username to ejb in following way
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11035_01/wls100/security/thin_client.html#wp1035574
<https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11035_01/wls100/security/thin_client.html#wp1035574>

Similarly I am trying to do for TomEE as well . But I found some issues with
this. I created a sample application which has programmatic approach for
realm.

web.xml:
Nothing much other than welcome file list as I used servlet3 annotation for
filters.

securityfilter-config.xml: Uploaded  securityfilter-config.xml
<http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/file/n4676793/securityfilter-config.xml>

SecurityRealm.java:  SecurityRealm.java
<http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/file/n4676793/SecurityRealm.java>

AuthenticationFilter.java: AuthenticationFilter.java
<http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/file/n4676793/AuthenticationFilter.java>

HelloBean.java: HelloBean.java
<http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/file/n4676793/HelloBean.java>

How to get user name as a result when we lookup for "java:conp/EJBContext"