Hi,

The execution time depends on the transformations you want to apply. In the
guava example, walkmod is compiling source code, applying semantic analysis
and removing dead code. If you just want to correct formatting issues, it
will really become faster.

If you don't want such history, you need to run walkmod locally selecting
the hole project, a module or a set of files (your modified files).