Set a property in the request context and if present skip the
processing of the response filter? Can also be a generic wrapping
responsefilter then you just wrap the filters you use.

Side note: this behavior is good cause you skip the computation of the
response but can still need to add headers for instances.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Tomitriber