Hi everybody,

Thanks for your answers!

*@Mitia:* as far as I saw, M3 contains EclipseLink 2.4.2 as well?

*@Alex:* I want to avoid that, as this is going to be a workshop and most
of the people will have to do that manually.

*@Romain:* I want to keep the pom as simple as possible.

Well, I guess we will go with the custom persistence.xml for now and once
you release TomEE 7 Final, we'll switch to the JPA 2.1 generic table
generation property. At the end, when we go productive, we won't need that
anyway.

Cheers,
Ivan