19-May-2016 22:42:57.235 SEVERE [main]
org.apache.openejb.config.ReportValidationResults.logResults FAIL ...
StockBean:      Missing class <business-local>
dignesh.tomee.learning.StockServiceLocal
19-May-2016 22:42:57.235 SEVERE [main]
org.apache.openejb.config.ReportValidationResults.logResults FAIL ...
StockBean:      Missing class <business-remote>
dignesh.tomee.learning.StockServiceRemote
19-May-2016 22:42:57.235 SEVERE [main]
org.apache.openejb.config.ReportValidationResults.logResults FAIL ...
LoginBean:      Missing class <business-local>
dignesh.tomee.learning.LoginServiceLocal
19-May-2016 22:42:57.235 SEVERE [main]
org.apache.openejb.config.ReportValidationResults.logResults Invalid
EjbModule(name=artesia-ejb,
path=C:\Users\dgoyal\Downloads\apache-tomee-7.0.0-M3-plus\apache-tomee-plus-7.0.0-M3\apps\artesia\artesia-ejb.jar)
19-May-2016 22:42:57.236 INFO [main]
org.apache.openejb.config.ReportValidationResults.deploy Set the
'openejb.validation.output.level' system property to VERBOSE for
increased validation details.

so you can put in conf/system.properties
"openejb.validation.output.level=VERBOSE" to get more details and
ensure these classes are visible from ear lib classloader.

Romain Manni-Bucau