Hi

this error means you didn't set up the provider, ie this file:
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/042d4d9fc647c32ee31c4c7455a4769817564340/examples/dynamic-datasource-routing/src/main/resources/META-INF/org.router/service-jar.xml

Note that it is no more required and can be replaced in resources.xml by:

<Resource id="My Router" class-name="
org.superbiz.dynamicdatasourcerouting.DeterminedRouter">
 # config
</Resource>

Also note that for a war descriptors (resources.xml there) should be in
WEB-INF and not META-INF - guess it is your issue.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<https://blog-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com/> | Old Blog
<http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/> | Github
<https://github.com/rmannibucau> | LinkedIn