Has MyFaces said anything about releasing 2.2.11? I know there is a fix (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-4057) for an issue I've
encountered in testing.  If not I can keep pulling in a snapshot of it for
now so as to not delay the release of everything else that would be
included in 7.0.2

- Adam

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 7:27 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Marks sent the vote for OWB and Tomcat so sounds like we should release in
> not a too long future.
>
> I know Mark (struberg) also wants to release BatchEE so we can maybe wait
> for it as well and then move forward. I'll be quite off for 1 week on the
> 16th so depending the schedule of these releases I can work on that next
> week if it we have them all or end of the month.
>
> Wdyt? Anything you'd like to get in?
>
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> <https://blog-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com> | Old Wordpress Blog
> rmannibucau> |