> IF we want to increase the community activity, then we first need to have
> a stable local build.
> One has to checkout, run mvn clean install and get a green build.
> Currently that's just not the case. It seems that the tests only run fine
> on the CI box. That's a showstopper for any community involvement.

linux boxes actually. We also have some timing related tests which can fail
on slow machines but increasing too much the timeout will just lead to
removing the test.

We sometimes got some proposal to have a fast default profile build but not
sure it helps since contributors would IMHO feel insulted by us faking them
a green build.

Wonder if we could propose a set of test by modification area, like "run
X1Test, X2Test, X3Test" if you modify injections, "X4Test" if you modify
the datasource pooling, etc...