I think we don't depend on snapshots except surefire and we can downgrade
on 2.19 so compared to 7.0.3 we don't have any regression and can release
as soon as somebody has time (and connection ;)) to do it. We can want to
review the deps and upgrade a few before (like johnzon out of mind) but
nothing really blocking compared to 7.0.3 AFAIK.

Romain Manni-Bucau