Hello,

I am confused : I have updated my pom.xml for my tests based on
Arquilian with tomee-embedded to point to 7.0.5-SNAPSHOT version, but
it's still resolving Tomcat dependencies to 8.5.21.

Whereas on
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/tomee/apache-tomee/7.0.5-SNAPSHOT/apache-tomee-7.0.5-20171010.041043-15-plus.tar.gz
i have a Tomcat 8.5.23 as expected.

What is the proper way to setup pom.xml to get *actually latest* TomEE
7.0.5 snapshot dependencies?

Best regards,
Alexandre