Sure Alex,

That sounds awesome. Create a directory for the article containing all images etc. The main document should be a simple text file in asciidoc format: http://asciidoc.org/

Ivan Junckes Filho created a cool video on how to contribute to the site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6IM0LDevVU

We can of course help you get anything you produce online.

Andy.

On 12/10/17 09:03, Alex The Rocker wrote:
Hi Andy,

Yes I can try to do this, because you took time to help me and this
will potentially save newcomers's & your time to have an article.

Please tell me how's the most efficient way to submit such article
(ideally I'd like to submit a few screenshots & sample files).

Best regards,
Alexandre

Thanks Alex,

Really appreciate all your feedback though. It helps us get better and
better.

It would be great if you could summarize your thoughts on learning to hack
on and around TomEE. Maybe a small "Getting Started by Alex" kind of
article?

We could add it to the site and help others.

Andy.