Hi Dignesh,

Ears are isolated so if you want to use a lib of ear a in ear b you need to
ensure it is in b libs.

Le 23 janv. 2018 04:50, "Dignesh" <dgo...@opentext.com> a écrit :

Hi,

I am using 7.0.2 version of TomEE.

I have 2 ears , a.ear and b.ear.  Below is how modified my tomee.xml to
deploy both the ear's

        <Deployments file="folder1/a.ear"/>
        <Deployments file="folder2\b.ear"/>

I have a war (b1.war) in b.ear which contains classes referencing to lib
directory in a.ear. I am seeing the classnotfound exceptions when starting
the server . The classes are actually present in the lib directory of a.ear.
Is there a way to specify the deployment dependency between a.ear and b.ear
? or is there some additional configuration to be done which i am missing
here. ?

Please help out on this issue.

Thank you

--