:

> Currently this in a PR, so it hasn't actually been merged anywhere. There's
> some at least some TomEE specific code, so some modules need defining
> before it can be "moved" in my view.
>
> Rudy's point is good one - no doubt a generic, reusable module may well be
> what we end up with. Wherever that lives when it has clearly been defined,
> it needs documenting and showing how to use it.
>
> We talked previously about being able to have modules in separate repos
> under TomEE. Is there some issue with doing that? What's the rush to shift
> this off to Geronimo?

No rush, geronimo will have a jwt-auth impl and I was waiting JL push what
he did before speaking of creating a project @G. I would like to share the
same impl with tomee to avoid to x2 the effort. however if not desired it
is fine as well.

It is also important to keep in mind that on tomee side there is *no*
specific code, only fixes in the propagation which also impact webprofile,
nothing linked to MP or this particular spec.