Le 9 mars 2018 23:21, "Roberto Cortez" <radcor...@yahoo.com.invalid> a
écrit :

Hi,
New update to the PR. Let me know if that is better.
I still believe we should have org.apache.geronimo.config.configsource.
SystemPropertyConfigSource.copy = false as default, since that is the
behaviour the TCK expects.

Point is that it should be consistent with the real impl default. That said
it is not the default cause of TCK I think since it is more costly to check
it each time so can need a refinement here but independent from tomee
integration which is the whole point.

Will check the pr update tmr, thanks for the hard work.

Cheers,Roberto    On Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 8:07:04 AM GMT, Romain
Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all>>>>Yep, as mentionned no issue to have a new distro ;).Right
> decision, TomEE is the best reasonable place to have MP profile. We also
> need to have only MP profile of TomEE (TomEE Micro with only have MP
> nothing else).

Depends, we already have hammock which is a great MP "only" server so tomee
WP+MP can be beneficial for end users and avoid duplication @asf. Was just
my raw thought on that.