-1 (binding) for adding that swagger-api.

I did download the jar and it's sources and there are tons of classes with no
license header.
The jar has no license info in it's manifest, contains no LICENSE, no NOTICE,
etc.

What the fiddlesticks ^^
Can someone else please take a look at those jars?
Imo it's an absolute showstopper to use swagger in ANY project - not in OSS,
and even less so in commercial projects!

Again: please also review it and point me to the license files.

LieGrue,
strub