Romain Manni-Bucau wrote

*
*
> in tomee/lib (or the ear
> lib module).

Thanks Romain

1) "It" refers to what? The rar file? the API part of the rar, as an
ordinary jar?

2) "tomee/lib"? That means $CATALINA_HOME/lib?

3) "the ear lib module".   I think what you are saying is that I can put the
rar in the ear under /lib.  That failed with the same NoClassDefFound error.
Or maybe you meant  that I can put the jar that contains the classes in
/lib?

At any rate, here's what I tried:
1) putting the rar in $CATALINA_HOME/lib. No effect
2) putting the jar files from the rar in $CATALINA_HOME/lib. Problem of
missing class defs went away, but the container has not registered the
connector in the rar
3) putting the rar file in the /lib directory of the ear file. No effect

--
Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html