Romain Manni-Bucau wrote
> Rar is kind of really overkill for any new code in java 6 but if you
> already have the connector it is fine to deploy it but quite rare.

I would love to get rid of the rar file and the whole deployment mess.

Thus far, I have tried putting the sources for the java classes that
implement the JCA connector, directly into the module that compiles to my
war file, and I get an error that implies that the container has not created
the connector.:

I don't know why the container is not picking up the connector.
A class implements ActivationSpec is annotated with @Activation

A class implements ResourceAdapter and is annotated with @Connector

A class implements ManagedConnectionFactory and is annotated
@ConnectionDefinition

am I missing something?

--
Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html