A +1

On 07/08/18 14:33, Mark Struberg wrote:
Folks, probably it's easier to push hard for a first TomEE8 release?
Things like the JsonbProvider will fall into place quite naturally.

We just have to be clear about how we name that baby.
So far we have 2 options on the table:

A.) Go 8.0.0, 8.0.1, etc now and openly declaring that we address JavaEE8 but
are not certified.
  Plus release 8.1.0 one JakartaEE8 TCK is available and we pass it.

B.) Go 8.0.0-M1, M2, etc. And do a 8.0.0 once we pass the JakartaEE8 TCK. Note
that this will mean that we will see a good year without any proper non-M
release. And this might hurt adoption.

LieGrue,
strub