The CXF version update it looks like it broke the tests. I'll try to have a
look.    On Saturday, August 25, 2018, 3:26:56 PM GMT+1, Matthew Broadhead
<matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID> wrote:

 thanks for the link.  so it looks like i can grab the latest binary at
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/tomee/apache-tomee/8.0.0-SNAPSHOT/