Romain, you mean here:
https://github.com/radcortez/tomee/blob/426e0c14fede5ee5907e43e1c46e2fd51c904412/tomee/tomee-catalina/src/main/java/org/apache/tomee/catalina/TomcatWebAppBuilder.java#L1772-L1774?

<https://github.com/radcortez/tomee/blob/426e0c14fede5ee5907e43e1c46e2fd51c904412/tomee/tomee-catalina/src/main/java/org/apache/tomee/catalina/TomcatWebAppBuilder.java#L1772-L1774?>

Well, why hope there is a single one? :) In case of EAR, shouldn’t all of them
be started?

David,

After the RC release, we detected that issue with the MP binary and the way
some implementations are accessing the context. I did sent a tentative fix,
that fixes that issue, but Romain things that it may cause others, so we are
trying to figure out what tests are we missing or if the code needs to change.
You can help reviewing it as well.

Cheers,
Roberto