Hi Ferdi,

Welcome and thank you for the message.

It's always great to see new people around.
What would you like to work on?

>From what I can see, I would probably suggest the examples approach. This
is usually a perfect way to get into TomEE, learn how it works.
Eventually, you get into some bugs or improvements you can contribute in
addition to the examples.

Also if you are learning still, that is a perfect way to learn more and
improve your skills.
Otherwise, you can look after the JIRA project and see if you see some
tickets you would like to work on.

Definitely let us know what you would like to do and we'll drive you
through the way to do it.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro