Le lun. 26 nov. 2018 à 14:48, Bruno Baptista <bruno...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi Romain,
>
> We are holding other work with this discussion.
>
> Can we agree that this is good enough for a 1st version and move on with
> a follow up PR?... It's not going to be worse than starting SE tasks
> inside the container, like we have now.

As I said, while it is not released without being harnessed I'm happy
without any way working for you.

> Also, releasing Safegard 1.0.1 would be nice. There is unreleased code
> in there that this work needs. We can live with the SNAPSHOT in the
> meantime because there is no prediction of work for that SNAPSHOT.

I don't think there is anything needed, you can replace all that by a
standard cdi extension if the snapshot is bothering you can use the last
release.
Just veto the default and override the impl, no?